If you know me well, you may know I love food. A UI designer by the day, a foodie and food photographer by the night. It’s me who eats everywhere from Hong Kong to Paris, from Shanghai to San Francisco.
I love taking food photos and sharing them with my friends. When friends ask me where to get dinner or dessert for their first dates. I will just pull out my food photos to help them make sweet decisions. I believe a picture is worth a thousand words.
The site I’ve been using to upload my food photos just released an iPhone app that makes me very excited. Now I can use my iPhone to upload food photos and share them on Facebook or Twitter instantly. Not only that, the ‘Nearby’ feature of this Campusfork iPhone Application also helps me search for a local restaurants near me.
Here are some key features:
● Find dishes using NEARBY feature
● One-page fast restaurant photo upload page
● Compete on LEADER BOARD by gaining Hot Points
● Use RETRO filter to add character to food photos
● Share photos to Facebook or Twitter
● FOLLOW feature keeps track of dishes your friends are eating
● Send your feedback, ideas, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the free app if you are a foodie like me or enjoy taking and sharing food photos.